Friday, March 23, 2007

Living the life...

Dear Readers,
Been sometime since I written something myself. I jus didn’t have the urge to write anything. Even in those few times when I got the push, I was feeling too drowsy to start writing. Well finally here I am..

These days, I haven’t been doing anything much. There is almost no zest is my life. Only thing I have been able to do is help some kids with school in the evening. Then I jus linger around home and out, with no intentions. A few countable times I do stuff like pay the bills and took someone to the doctor. Then I usually get online around midnight and hang around all night.. Most of the schoolmates have now disappeared and god knows where they are. Just a few are remain in touch and have time to hang out and enjoy. So usually, in consequence I spend the rest of my wasteful hours with my family.

Now, I am reminded of the times before I finished school. Once upon a time when all of us were together, how we talked about these holidays. We talked about getting the freedom we have sought after all our lives. We talked about going on trips, picnics, walks in the early morning, coffees every evening, sleepovers, and more and more of what we babbled all last year. Keke.. I recall all the teachers reminding us to stop having fun coz it will be hell fun in the holidays. They would surely know what was coming our way.. (Lies! Lies!)

Right now, I crave for something different. I cant wait to get back to school.. But then I’d still prefer a trip to somewhere nice before school opens. I remember how my family used to jabber how exciting life would be after exams. Actually, how an exciting life they’ll construct for me. (Lies! ;) )

A minute minority of us are currently enjoying the holidays, yes.. But sadly, the rest are suffering the hatred of the humankind. The sourness of blind-hope. The grief of betrayal. The bitterness of loneliness..
Who’d know? They just look us in the eye and lie!


- A face or the word 'liar' ? They both gave sumthing in common dho.. After all.. it is a face that lies..

5 comments:

.mini said...

i know what u mean inan..

c'mon.. life isnt that bad nowadays.. be happy that u are helping someone.. and organize something on your own.. like.. call a few frends.. tell the to come over discuss abt a trip or sumthing.. and dhen emmen ehvelaafa majaa kollaafa..

try kolleeema even the most boring day would turn out to be absolutely wonderful.. :D

goodluck with enjoying the rest of your hols..

Anonymous said...

hehe, think positive my dear...it will brighten up ur life ^_^

Inan said...

Thiye rahtehinaky :)
I have tried that minipaw.. didn work. They are way to 'busy' Well why worry? I have you keke. I ll try ingey.
Fureeku. Try posting me the light bulb of brightness with extra positive charges in the battery. keke
Anyways I really enjoyed today. Think m all better :) Thanks you guys.. LOVE YAH!

rifu...da gr8... said...

naaanuuuuziito!!!!
mini's got a point there!!! :P
yeahhh mioh ulhenynu emmenthah!
mayb u cud try goin for a job o sumtin..hama xperience u kno...o work sumwhere as a volunteer!
it wud surely help u in ur future ennu...dho???
o mayb u cud play games...gaimu foosseh nuvaane:P...hehe! o do sumtin of ur interest...like read buks oo sumtin...:D inge!

keep postinnnn!!! :D:D

Inan said...

Keep posting oo! rifu thi post kuraa meehehtha maavarakah :P M too lazy to work cummon! keke i ll cheer up jus for you ;)