Friday, March 02, 2007

For Shweet...

This ones for a blogger friend [shweet] . She held her very first meekaaku contest like a week back. and I was one of the three winners (^_^) Shweet suggested that I post my certificate on my blog so here it is... =)

My secret
I was going through shweets blog like I always do. Then I saw something new and interesting. A meekaaku contest. There was a picture of a star which was swirled using corel draw photo paint. So I quickly opened the programme and unswirled it to get a blur image of the well-known star.. Then I put it in my display picture, asked all my online friends and my family people for like 3 hours that night. I got three possible names. Rihanna, JenniferLo, and Beyonce. Then I searched for the pictures of the three of them and compared it with the blur image I got. Finally I after a lot of comparision work I decided it was Jlo. So I commented my answer on shweets blog :D.. The next day I found out that I won!! keke..

This is the Meekaaku swirled version on shweets blog
This is my the unswirled version I got with the help of my intelligence and courage and wisdom and patience and all that crap lol ;)
This is the original image which was posted on shweets blog after like 12 hours.. long wait really hehe...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways thanks to Husham (loa-biss), Naif, Polibe, Amu, Shiury and Hishma.. I couldnt have done it without them :D.. Specially Naif, Shiury and Polibe.. They gave 100% assurance it was Jlo .. Now shweet.. thank me for this post !

If any of you are interested in shweets blog, heres the link. Its a cool blog really! Updated like everyday annd kulamajaagandeh keke..





3 comments:

The Xostedenzyme said...

not bad! ;-)

shweetikle said...

thankooo thankoo *bow
u really have a brain!! =p
keep blogging..

Anonymous said...

^_-
....nice thinking inaan :)