Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lake of fire..

The lead singer of the successful grunge band, Kurt Cobain was reported missing after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994. Then he made the news on the headlines. Kurt was murdered on April 5th,1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington. His body was discovered on April 8th, 1994 when an electrician arrived to install a security system at the home. And why do you think Kurt had asked to install a security system at his home? Probably he sensed some danger or feared that someone would harm him. When police arrived, they found Cobain's lifeless body lying in a room above his garage. Blood was draining from his ear.

He was found with a shotgun in his mouth, which the police say is the main cause of his death. Police proceeded to dust the shotgun for fingerprints, but discovered no identifiable fingerprints on the gun itself. And If Kurt wanted to pretend it wasn’t suicide so bad and cleared his fingerprints from the shotgun. It was also reported that a closed cigar box containing drug paraphernalia was found next to his body. They took his body to the King County morgue, and performed an autopsy. The results of the autopsy surprised everyone who obtained it when the results were released to the public. The report showed that Cobain had 1.52 milligrams of morphine per litre in his bloodstream! This stunned almost everyone. And why? When heroin is injected to the bloodstream, it immediately becomes morphine. The 1.52mg of heroin per litre in Kurt body is also considered three times the lethal amount of heroin. This amount is enough to instantly weaken a normal person. It is a myth that an addict has a higher tolerance to the amount of heroin injected. What startled the public was that if he were to inject himself with that much heroin, he would not have the strength to put the drug paraphernalia or stuff he used to inject himself back into the cigar box and then advance to get the shot gun, shoot himself ending his life. It is obvious that after injecting himself with such a lethal dosage of heroin he would have been instantly incapacitated or died. It was also found that the shotgun found was purchased by Kurt before he went to the rehab to protect himself from life threatening situations just like this. Probably he was in fear of someone who might want to kill him.

Kurt was going for divorce with Courtney Love (his wife) before he died. The last few lines of the suicidal note dedicated to his wide and daughter was very short.. I am sure if he was ending his life, he would have been more interested in writing about his wide and children rather than his fans and music life. The handwriting contained in those short lines, has also been questioned by handwriting experts. The so-called suicide note is simply a letter to his fans telling them he was quitting the business. It was note addressed to his wife or daughter.

Even with this hard evidence, it is disappointing to find that King Country never reviewed the case thoroughly. Someone wants people to think Kurt committed suicide real bad. I believe it is unfair for a man to be labeled suicide after he was murdered and all the hard evidence is lying around and everybody’s ignoring it and going on with their lives which is so pleasant, normal and peaceful. How would you like it if you were murdered and for years people say that you committed suicide. Give it a thought.. Heres the note he wrote to his fans..to end his career.. not his life.(Suicide note)

His Family At the Awards

His daughter Frances Cobain With Her mother. She says she wanna be recognized as Frances Cobain, Not as the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. Great gal.

The So-called Suicidal Note of Kurt Donald Cobain, 1967-1994

To Boddah,

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.
All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.

For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.

On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!
I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.
I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.

Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Peace, love, empathy.Kurt Cobain
Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your alter.Please keep going Courtney, for Frances.For her life, which will be so much happier without me.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So dudes and dudettes, if any of ya guys are interested, visit www.cobaincase.com. :)

No comments: