Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mess with Music!!


"I think everybody should like everybody" - Andy Warhol
____________________________________________________________

Heres a Game I got two years back by a forward mail from my long lost friend Ammu. A.k.a King Arthur who was impressed by the movie King Arthur then. He was a faithful friend who would send me daily jokes which made me smile even in my hardest times. Thanks dude :)

Nyways Im sure you guys would enjoy the game. Just keep one thing in mind. Open your music player and play your besties before you start reading the instructions

Ok on this email it`ll be a bit of fun - just type name of the song you're listening to, then write "in my pants" in the end. Write your own songs in your pants i'm hoping to get alot of songs into peoples pants. keke

Adam > Stuck In The Middle With You In My Pants
Lauren > Dont push me in my pants (WTF?!?!)

Jonno > Gangsters Paradise in my pants
Bianca > Whats goin on in my pants lol hahaha
Rhys > Smells Like Teen Spirit in my pants.
Eusduise > Oops I did it again in my pants
Alf > i just wanna live in my pants
Jaython > lose yourself in my pants
Scaggy > All The Small Things in my pants

Tayla > beat it in my pants..dear god that sounds wrong
Peta > my girlfriend is a man in my pants..YAY FRENZAL RHOMB(7 days em lol)
Sarah > Something That Produces Results in my pants
Dave > Where'd you go in my pants

Jessicaaa > How Does It Feel in my pants
Rochelle > If I Didn't Have You in my pants ~LMAO! Thats soo funny!
Ang > I'll never love again in my pants HA!
Andrea > Lucky day in my pants (HAH GO KALAN)
Lozza > Mr Brightside in my pants
Emma > Bloody Romance in my pants <<<>
Willzy > Cryin in my pants
SaMaNtHa > Why don't u do sumthing in my pants (ha ha ha)
GaBbY > ive got the midas touch in my pants LoL
SaRrAh > American Idiot in my pants- Ew LOL
NiCk > Miracle Drug in my pants
Jessica > caught up in my pants lol
Jess > He wasn't in my pants lol
**ClAiRe** > All that ive got in my pants-- that aint rite!!!=p
Jessie > My Favourite Thing in my pants
Nikki > Miss Free Love 69 in my pants. (ummm... yeahh)

Kirrin > chemical heart in my pants
Natalie > Get Busy in my pants.........that's not good
Neda > the time of your life in my pants................riiiiiiiiiiight. dats a bit feral! go greenday!
rubi > i lyk da way u move in my pants..................omg sooooo wong!! lol but funi!
aBBIE > rumours in my pantz......... that's not cricket!!!!!!
Lucy > the best of you in my pantz......go the foo fighters!
Cameron > Just what i needed in my pants
Hayley Maz > stop the music ......in my pants
Lisa > someones watching over me 'in my pants'
Jessica > Is she reli going out with him in my pants......okkk sounds wrong.
§abrina > Freak on a Leash "in my pants" =P RANDOM!!! hahaha...lol
Kyle > Family Reunion in my pants
Chantelle > Hitchi' a Ride "in my pants" (lol that cracks me up)
Bianca > the real thing "in my pants".....
Kristy > Points of Authority in my pants, lol
EMMA > Someone's Watching Over me... IN MY PANTS! LOL
Kellie > Fly in my pants ..............Lmao thats suss :S
Kris > Too Fast For Love in my pants, Go Mötley Crüe ;-)
Ashleigh > Last Chance in my pants (hehehe)
Tara > Friendship Station in my pants.... So... anybody at the friendship station? in my pants?
Jes > crying shame in my pants hahahaha
Tanya > when you come in my pants...right!! okey doke! btw evry1 above has the best taste in music!!!
Carly > i'm lost without you in my pants. lol thats wierd. blink r the best. lol. :)XxX
Andy > just a moment "in my pants" Lol this is class keep it goin peeps
mark > eye of the tiger in my pants lol
Katie > Something inside so strong in my pants........LOL........HA

Joan > I'm gonna hold you down in my pants! bloody hell that sounds wrong!
Tara > caught up in my pants LOL!
Katie > Wake Me Up...in my pants
Rachie Facie > manic monday in my pants...... wot dey bin doin in my panties in de 1st place
Ammu > Running Blind in my pants(kekeke)

Inan> Its my life in my pants!! ;)
SO0O0oo...Whats in your pants!!? keke



No comments: