Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Flagless



I captured this picture with a phone camera yesterday. Its just that in my entire life I havent seen the flag missing. Maybe I jus failed to spot every time they renewed the flag. There was this vehicle with a lift kinda thing attached to it. Whatever it was, two lil policemen were on top of it. They are jus omitted in the picture. The camera jus wasn a cool one.

This was the day the found the dead man floating. As soon as I noticed the flaglessness, two thoughts came to my mind. When really important government people die, the flag is lowered. This guy who was murdered or whatsoever would laugh out loud if he knew they even took the highest national flag down the day he died. At least something to be happy bout.

The other thing was, I just had the stupid thought that the people who created chaos that day tore the flag off. And the government felt so ashamed that they wanted to hide the fact that some civilians could take off the flag infront of the police station. It would take lotsa time to sew a new flag, so they brought the vehicle with a lift attached to it and tried to make it look like they were jus replacing it. I mean the lift went up and down so many times! and the two lil policemen jus stood there doing nothing. Plus there wasnt any new flag in site.

Well, naturally I went to checkup on the flag today. It was safely in place like nothing ever happened. Lets jus stop getting paranoid... keke

4 comments:

ab said...

Hehh.. LOL.. Cool pic and nice post too... Kyp 'em comin.. :D

Fureeeeeku! said...

must b ur eyes, inaan. thee lolah fenunu echeh kamah vany ^_^

Anonymous said...

hehehe...interesting read...cool...will drop by again...keep posting...:)

Inan said...

waylander.. my poet.. hehe cool vaanu, inerns photography ;) thanks nyways

Freek must be ur brains.. thee vaani fureeku ah heevi ehchakah lol!

Sures maldivian poet.. I ll be waiting for ur comment.. thanks :)