Sunday, January 15, 2006

Easy life..

Dear Readers,
Its been a long time since I have been hearing about these bloody blogs. But I never had the guts to make one myself. Finally here I am making one for my own. I think this is going to be something interesting. Atleast I could get myself to do somthing interesting when I am bored. Sometimes I wish life could be less stressful than now.Maybe like computers.Is'nt that why people are into computers these days. Computer things are much simpler and easier for our little poor minds to process.

If I felt lonley, I could come online. Or maybe I could write down in my nick ''Hey any bored fellas? I am bored. pm me''. It is not that easy when it comes to life right. Maybe I am bored at a party. Its not like people there could see through me.And if I am not home I could switch to away mode. ''I am not here, sorry.''I may not want to see my computer filled up with messages "Are you there?". You can just appear offline or really sign off!! You dont want people to be waiting at ur doorstep coz ur away right?

How wonderful would it be to be able to observe the world, watch people come and go, without them ever seeing you. You'd be like Mr. Invisible. Imagine what you are capable of! You could talk to someone to hate and yell at them as much as you want and that person will never even find its you!. wonderful life eh?

Oh yes. Life would be indeed a garden of roses . ( cute, isnt he? )





No comments: